Here’s a list of the information we have on SailTheNile.com. If you need some specific information, please contact us with our online form or by email, we’ll be delighted to help you.
Follow us on Social Media
- Category: What To See and Do
- A Visit to Gebel Silsila by sailing boat
- Consider Egypt's relationships with Libya and the "Sea Peoples" during the New Kingdom and assess their possible contribution to the decline of Egypt's empire and international standing.
- Describe the conventions of representation used in Egyptian two-dimensional art. Demonstrate this with reference to the wall scenes in ONE non-royal tomb of the later Old Kingdom.
- Describe the major differences and similarities between a cult temple and a royal mortuary temple of the New Kingdom, giving a detailed description of at least one of each.
- From Pit to Pyramid
- Fun times on-board a Nile Cruise
- Getting to Luxor, Egypt.
- Great Review on a Sandal Nile Cruise on Trip Advisor
- Historic sites only accessible by sailing boat
- Holiday Reading – Death on the Nile
- Learning about Sailing as You Cruise the Nile
- Map of Ancient Egypt - Your Cruise stops at
- Nile Cruise May on board a dahabiya
- Nile Sunset
- Photos from a recent Nile cruise on one of Sail the Nile boats
- Romantic Egypt
- Sail the Nile goes mobile
- Sailing on the Nile this winter
- So which Nile cruise is your ultimate Egyptian holiday experience?
- Spiritual tours of Egypt
- The latest addition to our charter fleet - African Queen
- Want to get away from Christmas?
- Was Hatshepsut a successful king of Egypt?
- Your dream holiday ..... a Nile cruise
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Enjoy a Magical, Relaxing Nile River Cruise
- Our River Nile Cruise Boats
- River Nile Cruises
- Typical Cruise
- What to See and Do
Plugin by dagondesign.com