Here’s a list of the information we have on SailTheNile.com. If you need some specific information, please contact us with our online form or by email, we’ll be delighted to help you.
- Category: What To See and Do
- A Visit to Gebel Silsila by sailing boat
- Consider Egypt's relationships with Libya and the "Sea Peoples" during the New Kingdom and assess their possible contribution to the decline of Egypt's empire and international standing.
- Describe the conventions of representation used in Egyptian two-dimensional art. Demonstrate this with reference to the wall scenes in ONE non-royal tomb of the later Old Kingdom.
- Describe the major differences and similarities between a cult temple and a royal mortuary temple of the New Kingdom, giving a detailed description of at least one of each.
- From Pit to Pyramid
- Fun times on-board a Nile Cruise
- Getting to Luxor, Egypt.
- Historic sites only accessible by sailing boat
- Holiday Reading – Death on the Nile
- Learning about Sailing as You Cruise the Nile
- Map of Ancient Egypt - Your Cruise stops at
- Nile Cruise May on board a dahabiya
- Nile Sunset
- Romantic Egypt
- Sail the Nile goes mobile
- So which Nile cruise is your ultimate Egyptian holiday experience?
- The latest addition to our charter fleet - African Queen
- Want to get away from Christmas?
- Was Hatshepsut a successful king of Egypt?
- Your dream holiday ..... a Nile cruise
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Enjoy a Magical, Relaxing Nile River Cruise
- Our River Nile Cruise Boats
- River Nile Cruises
- Typical Cruise
- What to See and Do
Plugin by dagondesign.com